[Samba] Samba building is broken when some libraries are specified to be built-in to binaries !

CpServiceSPb . cpservicespb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 21:36:47 UTC 2019

Ok.

But to the time in a short term period is there is way to make building
successfull ?
May be some temporal solution ?

One more, I need to build-in to binaries:
libreplace,libwinbind-client,libwbclien, that is
replace,winbind-client,wbclient "targets" while building all regarding
configure options specified below:
                --prefix=/usr \
                --enable-fhs \
                --sysconfdir=/etc \
                --localstatedir=/var \
                --libexecdir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu \
                --with-privatedir=/var/lib/samba/private \
                --with-smbpasswd-file=/etc/samba/smbpasswd \
                --with-piddir=/var/run/samba \
                --with-pammodulesdir=/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/security \
                --with-pam \
                --with-syslog \
                --with-utmp \
                --with-winbind \

--with-shared-modules=idmap_rid,idmap_ad,idmap_adex,idmap_hash,idmap_ldap,idmap_tdb2,vfs_dfs_samba4,auth_samba4
\
                --with-automount \
                --with-ldap \
                --with-ads \
                --with-dnsupdate \
                --with-gpgme \
                --libdir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu \
                --with-modulesdir=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/samba \
                --datadir=/usr/share \
                --with-lockdir=/var/run/samba \
                --with-statedir=/var/lib/samba \
                --with-cachedir=/var/cache/samba \
                --enable-avahi \
                --disable-rpath \
                --disable-rpath-install \

--bundled-libraries=NONE,pytevent,iniparser,roken,wind,hx509,asn1,heimbase,hcrypto,krb5,gssapi,heimntlm,hdb,kdc,com_err,compile_et,asn1_compile
\

--builtin-libraries=replace,winbind-client,wbclient,ccan,samba-cluster-support
\
                --with-cluster-support \
                --with-socketpath=/var/run/ctdb/ctdbd.socket \
                --with-logdir=/var/log/ctdb