[Samba] Samba building is broken when some libraries are specified to be built-in to binaries !

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Nov 21 20:47:26 UTC 2019

On Tue, 2019-11-19 at 09:36 +0300, CpServiceSPb . via samba wrote:
> I try to build Samba 4.10.10 at Ubuntu 18.04 on x86_64 platform as at
> armv7l archtectures from sources.
> I need build replace,winbind-client,wbclientto binaries
> For that I specify
>  *--builtin-libraries=replace,winbind-client,wbclien*t,ccan,samba-
> cluster-support
>
> at configure
>
> But in the case I get time to time, the following errors:

These are due to our dependency resolution which has changed flow due
to the way you have configured waf.

I suggest building only the targets you need.  In the long term we
should probably only build these binaries if we actually have the --
enable-selftest option set.

Andrew Bartlett
--
Andrew Bartlett