[Samba] hp-ux samba windows client fails to delete directory

Rowland penny rpenny at samba.org
Wed Nov 20 12:59:09 UTC 2019

On 20/11/2019 11:43, Kumar, Arjit (SSTO) wrote:
> Hi Rowland,
>
> I have attached the output of testparam -v command in the attachment.

Do you want to try again, but this time, post the output of 'cat
/etc/samba/smb.conf' presuming that your smb.conf  is in /etc/samba.

Paste the output into a post, I will say it again, this mailing list
STRIPS attachments, I got it, but the list will not.

Using 'testparm -v' is virtually useless, I am willing to lay money on
your actual smb.conf not being 462 lines long ;-)

Rowland