[Samba] hp-ux samba windows client fails to delete directory

Kumar, Arjit (SSTO) arjit.kumar at hpe.com
Wed Nov 20 13:49:43 UTC 2019

   public = yes

Regards,
Arjit

-----Original Message-----
From: samba [mailto:samba-bounces at lists.samba.org] On Behalf Of Rowland penny via samba
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 6:29 PM
To: sambalist <samba at lists.samba.org>
Subject: Re: [Samba] hp-ux samba windows client fails to delete directory

On 20/11/2019 11:43, Kumar, Arjit (SSTO) wrote:
> Hi Rowland,
>
> I have attached the output of testparam -v command in the attachment.

Do you want to try again, but this time, post the output of 'cat /etc/samba/smb.conf' presuming that your smb.conf  is in /etc/samba.

Paste the output into a post, I will say it again, this mailing list STRIPS attachments, I got it, but the list will not.

Using 'testparm -v' is virtually useless, I am willing to lay money on your actual smb.conf not being 462 lines long ;-)

Rowland