[Samba] Debugging Samba is a total PITA and this needs to improve

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue May 21 14:23:01 UTC 2019

Sven,

Fist fix the smb.conf as i suggested, cap and non caps where it should be.
Resolving settings based on the script output looks ok.

Fix krb5.conf

Then how many DC's are you having?

> So, could somebody maybe help with the NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_DB_CORRUPTION
> / DRS replication issue? Or will it be easier to just demote
> the DC and provision a new one?

Are all DC's having problem, if the DC with FSMO does not have problems.
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Manually_Replicating_Directory_Partitions

Replicate good to a bad server.

Ps, i have about 30 min for this, i have to move some furnature later on.
But that should be enough. If you reply quickly, so pm me in the message,
But keep it in list so everybody can learn from it.

Greetz,

Louis