[Samba] unicode characters in samba-tool user names

Pisch Tamás pischta at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 06:15:06 UTC 2019

Hi,

thank you for your answer. I sent a bug report with reportbug. It sent
the report with a local mail address. How can I check, whether the
mail really sent, because on the test server, where I sent the report,
there is no mailing system set up (I think, reportbug has its own SMTP
implementation)? Is the only way to check it on bugs.debin.org
regularly?