[Samba] Computer Management - Share Security - No Read Access

Marco Shmerykowsky marco at sce-engineers.com
Mon Feb 18 15:58:01 UTC 2019

Perhaps I missed a permission change on the shared directory?

It's supposed to be set to 0770, correct?  I created the
directory from root - can't recall what the permissions
where or if I chmod'd it.

Would a goof on that result in the inability to set permissions
when using the windows administrator account. Basically the
behavior I'm seeing?