[Samba] Computer Management - Share Security - No Read Access

Viktor Trojanovic viktor at troja.ch
Mon Feb 18 08:36:05 UTC 2019

My domain admins group doesn't have this privilege and I can still set
security permissions from Windows just fine, though I've been doing it
using the default domain administrator account so I can't comment if
that's different from using another domain admin account.

net rpc rights list privileges looks as follows in my case:

SeDiskOperatorPrivilege: SAMDOM\Domain Admins
SeSecurityPrivilege: BUILTIN\Administrators