[Samba] Failed to find [principal](kvno 4) in keytab MEMORY:cifs_srv_keytab (arcfour-hmac-md5)]

Jonathon Reinhart jonathon.reinhart at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 14:05:25 UTC 2019

Yes, I am planning on upgrading the FreeNAS which will include a newer
version of samba.
However, I'm quite confident that this is not a duplicate of #12262.

To be clear: I'm offering to leave my production system in a degraded
state to help myself and the Samba developers understand exactly
what's going on here, to determine if this is a new bug, or an
existing one. I'm worried that upgrading will make the problem "go
away" but not actually be resolved.

I mainly don't understand how two clients can be presenting tickets
for the exact same principal (and kvno), but Samba says that one of
them can't be found, but the other is acceptable.