[Samba] Samba Persistent Handles

Andrea Cucciarre' acucciarre at cloudian.com
Thu Dec 12 11:27:13 UTC 2019

Yes, I saw that they are different I was just willing to test something
similar.
Actually, I'm searching for a Samba feature that allow transparent
failover, or continuos availablity in a cluster setup (Samba + ctbd +
gluster)
Based on the following link my understanding is that such feature is not
currently available in Samba:

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/SMB3_kernel_status#Durable_handle_cross-node

Is my understanding correct?

Regards