[Samba] Debuging LDAP queries on Samba AD

David Wells david_wells_77 at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Dec 9 13:19:24 UTC 2019

Hi all!

I've been working with openldap for many many years and I have found very usefull to turn debuging all the way on with loglevel -1 in slapd.conf to be able to inspect in the log the queries being sent to the server. I am now using samba 4.10.8 as a DC and a general purpose LDAP server and I havent found how to debug the queries that the server receives to try and figure out what might be wrong with what the clients are sending. Is there a way to enable such logging?

Thank you very much!
Best regards,
David Wells.