[Samba] Problems joining Samba 4 in the domain

Marcio Demetrio Bacci marciobacci at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 16:22:39 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have removed the Samba 4 (new) DC in the domain.

I have cleaned all logs and did maintenance on the bases with dbcheck.

I have joined it back in the domain, but the new DC information are not
included in DNS. I see many DNS dynamic update error messages between my
DCs. I don't know if the problem is Windows Server 2008.

Until I leave the 2 Samba servers healthy I can not remove the Windows
Server.

How could I resolve DNS dynamic update issues?

I am using Samba Internal DNS.

Márcio Bacci