[Samba] Configuration help

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Aug 6 09:38:43 UTC 2019

Hai,

I suggest to read :
https://serverfault.com/questions/852604/need-help-setting-up-google-cloud-directory-sync-with-ad-using-secure-ldap

The certificate of the AD-DC(s) should be pushted into the pc also.
And if that is the case i really suggest to setup your own CA and use your own certificate+key certs.
Then push these with GPO to the pc.

I can recommend : https://hohnstaedt.de/xca/  for CA management, because its just handy.

If its all about your data you want to sync. Then i suggest have a look at.
Rclone: Description-en: rsync for commercial cloud storage
 Rclone is a program to sync files and directories between the local
 file system and a variety of commercial cloud storage providers:
 .
  - Google Drive
  - Amazon S3
  - Openstack Swift / Rackspace cloud files / Memset Memstore
  - Dropbox
  - Google Cloud Storage
  - Amazon Drive
  - Microsoft One Drive