[Samba] Roaming Profile issue in Windows 10

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Sun Apr 28 14:27:02 UTC 2019

On Sun, 28 Apr 2019 10:15:30 -0400
Bob Smith <bobs04475 at gmail.com> wrote:

> > >Now we come to the big question, are you also using sssd ?
> > >If so, Samba isn't doing the authentication, if not, then you also
> > >need
> > '>idmap config' lines for the 'SAMDOM' domain.
> >

>  Yes, I'm using sssd. I was using winbind on Redhat, but started using
> Centos and built with sssd.
>
> Thanks!
> B.

Then I cannot help you further, we do not support sssd, mainly because
we do not produce it, I suggest you ask on the sssd-users mailing list.
Your main problem is that Domain Admins is unknown to the Unix OS, I
could advise you how to fix this problem, but only if you actually use
winbind (which must be running, as it is now required) and remove sssd.

Rowland