[Samba] Managing samba ad dc with systemd

Igor Sousa igorvolt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 16:02:07 UTC 2019

Hi Rowland,

Thank you for your explanation. Do you think that I should recompile source
with ./configure only?

I don't have /usr/sbin/samba file. The $PATH and
/usr/local/samba/etc/smb.conf content follow below.

[root at king ~]# echo $PATH
/usr/local/samba/bin/:/usr/local/samba/sbin/:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/root/bin

[root at king ~]# cat /usr/local/samba/etc/smb.conf
# Global parameters
[global]
netbios name = KING
realm = SMB.MYDOMAIN
server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc, drepl, winbindd,
ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate
workgroup = SMB
idmap_ldb:use rfc2307  = yes

[sysvol]
read only = No

[netlogon]
path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/smb.mydomain/scripts
read only = No

--
Igor Sousa