[Samba] Windows clients require reboot once a day in order to access mapped drives

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Apr 26 14:47:55 UTC 2019

Well, first i need to know which one is used:

>From : https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_File_Serving

Or
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/User_Home_Folders

Hmm, but i've seen some things and yes, there is something off..
Not that im saying its wrong, but is not setup as on a real windows server.
I'll verify it, next week i'm buzy with a new ubuntu server to setup,
i'll test a bit on that one because that one i can easy snapshot and only as the base setup at the moment.

Ow, i test with samba 4.10.2 then, that ok? Or do you preffer an other version.

But yes we need a change there.

@rowland
Please reminde me next week, or i'll forget it.

And, yes, kingsday ( use to be queensday)
You want to see holland go crazy.. Well. It looks like this.
https://www.google.com/search?q=konings+dag+holland&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=bxHbcoa7RM93FM%253A%252CLKg30MNvzNkVzM%252C%252Fg%252F11b7nx2x3l&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kQLmla4v33a8tt6Hmp6TrEUGjo2Dw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwia6_eKgO7hAhULyqQKHQxICsYQ_B0wDnoECAwQBg#imgrc=_&vet=1

:-)

Greetz,

Louis