[Samba] Unable to upload printer drivers.

Bernhard Dick bernhard at bdick.de
Fri Apr 12 10:52:59 UTC 2019

Hi,

Am 10.04.2019 um 15:42 schrieb L.P.H. van Belle via samba:
> [...]
> Tested them all, and atm only one works..
> http://downloads.van-belle.nl/samba4/Kyocera/KyoClassicUniversalPCL5_v3.0_Samba_WHQL.zip
>
> Get this one and try if you can install it, then least then you can print.
This one also gives me the Error 0x23F, HRESULT 0x8007023F on my Win10
1709 machine, but from a freshly installed Win10 1809 VM i can install
it when the spoolss os-versions are at their default values. So I think
at that point something with my client machine is causing problems.

But on that 1809 VM I'm also not able to install it when i set the
os_versions to match Win2008R2, resulting in the same Error 0x23F,
HRESULT 0x8007023F just as the other machines and drivers do.

> [...]
> Sorry can help much more atm, i have to finish up some work here first, i have a sick collega. :-( so bit more todo here.
Ok I really appreciate your help so far, thank you!
Let me know if there is something I'd be able to assist with to solve
the problem.

   Best Regards
     Bernhard