[Samba] Unable to upload printer drivers

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Apr 10 14:03:29 UTC 2019

Ok, quick rely, i got a memory freshup..

The samsung driver in the xml, is not package aware.
See: KB3170455 (w7) KB3163912 (w10) which is the cause of this problem.

Now removing these KB's is not option.
So we are back to :
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/drivers/print/constructing-a-package-aware-driver-with-updated-core-drivers

Read it, but this is what we are hitting again.

/snap
<InfPath>c:\samsunguniversalprintdriver3\printer\upd\us013.inf</InfPath>
<DriverName>-</DriverName>
<InstallSection>-</InstallSection>
<ProcessorArchitecture>Windows x64</ProcessorArchitecture>
<PackageAware>Not package aware</PackageAware>
<CoreDriverDependencies>-</CoreDriverDependencies>
<LastError>0x12</LastError>
<HResult>0x80070032</HResult>
/snap

Sofar,