[Samba] Fwd: Re: Ressources needed (cpus, ram, etc.) for a Samba server

Edouard Guigné eguigne at pasteur-cayenne.fr
Wed Apr 10 16:53:30 UTC 2019

I see, yes the unix attributes are set on the AD DC (RFC2307) for each
users and each groups.

And that's a question, because I am using a Windows Server 2012 R2 as AD DC.
Does the unix attibutes will be still available in the Windows Server
2019 version ?
I don't talk about the ADUC and how to set unix attributes tab, I ask
about the attributes on the AD schema
because I know that NIS and unix attributes tab  in ADUC is deprecated
in Windows server 2016, but it can still be set via a powershell script.

EdG