[Samba] Windows / / Windows 10 randomly lost connection to Samba share

Mon Apr 8 19:13:06 UTC 2019

I have set

 grep client /etc/samba/smb.conf
    client min protocol = SMB2
    client max protocol = SMB2

stop and start samba but connections are still smb3_11

/etc/init.d/samba stop
[ ok ] Stopping smbd (via systemctl): smbd.service.
[ ok ] Stopping nmbd (via systemctl): nmbd.service.
/etc/init.d/samba start
[ ok ] Starting nmbd (via systemctl): nmbd.service.
[ ok ] Starting smbd (via systemctl): smbd.service.
root at kes-srv-031:~# smbstatus

Samba version 4.5.16-Debian
PID     Username     Group        Machine
    Protocol Version  Encryption           Signing

Service      pid     Machine       Connected at
Encryption   Signing

No locked files

smbstatus

Samba version 4.5.16-Debian
PID     Username     Group        Machine
    Protocol Version  Encryption           Signing
26314   admin        domain admins 192.168.30.99
(ipv4:192.168.30.99:64444)  SMB3_11           -
partial(AES-128-CMAC)