[Samba] Newly applied GPO not immediately active

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Apr 8 08:48:06 UTC 2019

Hai Peter,

Small enlightment on this.

Normal GPO update interval is 30 min, so what you see is normal to me.
Also, for some policies, you need to reboot the computer twice.
First time is to add the policy, second to apply the policy, this is
depending on the use policy, by design of MS.

For testing you should increase the update frequenty, but i dont recommmend that.
Use the defaults as as possible, what works fine, at least for me.

Greetz,

Louis