[Samba] Samba 4.7.9 dbcheck error

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Sep 27 08:43:55 UTC 2018

I had a small peak at your patch.
This also applies to samba 4.8.5?

Now, basicly, i dont know anythis what that patch is doing, im not a coder, i can read it a bit.
But if did read it correct, its about rID pool alloctions where rID = 0 ?

Like this: (dn: CN=RID Set,CN=DC2,OU=Domain Controllers,)
rIDAllocationPool: 2100-2599
rIDPreviousAllocationPool: 0-0
rIDUsedPool: 0
rIDNextRID: 0

And on DC1 i see :
rIDAllocationPool: 2600-3099
rIDPreviousAllocationPool: 2600-3099
rIDUsedPool: 1
whenChanged: 20161220102428.0Z
uSNChanged: 73513
rIDNextRID: 2651

Because then i can confirm this happens also in Samba 4.8.5.

Greetz,

Louis