[Samba] samba4.8.x machine account authentication using NetJoinDomain failed

Ryan ryanyang51 at 163.com
Thu Sep 20 08:36:06 UTC 2018

Maybe as you said I was lucky before. Then if I have a computer account in my domain, how can I get this computer authencated in domain as I did before? Does the NetJoinDomain work either? Because I just try to create a computer account using RSAT, but use it to authencate with the domain by NetJoinDomain ,  which failed.
Or how to offline domain join in samba4.9.0?

Ryan