[Samba] Samba AD and DNS stopped on RSAT

Rowland Penny rpenny at samba.org
Mon Sep 3 19:14:14 UTC 2018

On Tue, 4 Sep 2018 00:21:19 +0530
Vivek Patil <vivek.patil at forgeahead.io> wrote:

> No, this is my server conf. Please suggest how I can fixed this.

I think we may be talking at cross purposes here ;-)

The smb.conf you posted is definitely from a Samba DC, but you then
said you tried to join a Ubuntu 16 to AD with PBIS. You cannot create a
Samba DC with PBIS, so it sounds like you tried to join another
computer, it is the smb.conf from this that I want to see.

If this isn't what you have done, can you please explain what you have
actually done.

Rowland