[Samba] Samba AD and DNS stopped on RSAT

Vivek Patil vivek.patil at forgeahead.io
Tue Sep 4 02:16:16 UTC 2018

Yes, i mixed up two thing that is confusing you. Well., I did nothing
change on the server. And the smb.conf file is shared here is only from
server. Do you need any more file output here.

On Tuesday, September 4, 2018, Rowland Penny via samba <
samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 4 Sep 2018 00:21:19 +0530
> Vivek Patil <vivek.patil at forgeahead.io> wrote:
>
>> No, this is my server conf. Please suggest how I can fixed this.
>>

> I think we may be talking at cross purposes here ;-)
>
> The smb.conf you posted is definitely from a Samba DC, but you then
> said you tried to join a Ubuntu 16 to AD with PBIS. You cannot create a
> Samba DC with PBIS, so it sounds like you tried to join another
> computer, it is the smb.conf from this that I want to see.
>
> If this isn't what you have done, can you please explain what you have
> actually done.
>
> Rowland
>
> --

Vivek Patil
Assistant Manager - IT
Forgeahead Solutions
vivek.patil at forgeahead.io
*O* +91 (0) 20 66 44 5900  |  *M *+91 9579 216 049
601 Zero One, Level 6, Mundhwa, Pune 411036, Maharashtra, India
*W* forgeahead.io  *IN *linkedin.com/company/forgeahead-solutions

--
Email Disclaimer: *http://www.forgeahead.io/disclaimer/
<http://www.forgeahead.io/disclaimer/>*