[Samba] winbindd crashing -- how to auto-heal?

Jamie Jackson jamiejaxon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 02:37:05 UTC 2018

Thanks for the workaround, Luca. I might end up going with:

#!/bin/bash
getent group | grep -q 'Domain Users' && exit 0
echo "restarting winbind"
sudo systemctl restart winbind

Rowland, it crashed again. Here's some info. Please let me know if I should
provide more:
https://gist.github.com/jamiejackson/8aa60fb0ac1f407ba73776aaaeaa542f