[Samba] Again NFSv4 and Kerberos at the 'samba way'...

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Oct 31 10:54:11 UTC 2018

> > In computer terms, It's a 0 or 1, always.. Yes, i say no..  ( sort
> > off.. )
> >
> > A door is open or closed, yes, .... No...  ;-)
>
> Well it could be a glass object as well, what is it called ?? Oh I
> know, a jar LOL
>
> Rowland

So for you a door is the same as a glass object, hmm , then try going throug that glass object...  :-p

I just hope you understanded why im saying this.
You "see" something is set to ON, but its TURNED OFF in the backgrond.

! Until you enable - apply , disable - apply and enable - apply it.
That fixes it in windows 99.9999% of all times.
A common but understated problem in windows.

Greetz,

Louis