[Samba] Question about domain controller replication limit

Fabio Fantoni fabio.fantoni at m2r.biz
Tue Oct 9 09:53:35 UTC 2018

Hi, I tried a fast search about domain controller replication limit
without find without finding an answer.

Can someone tell me if there are time limit of correct synchronization
of domain controller turned off for a long time (like some days)? If yes
what should be the time limit and what is better do when need to poweron
domain controller that has passed that time?

Can there be issue with one domain controller restored from backup or it
will be simply resynchronized? Can there be different with windows
domain controller (and there are different if it is the pdc or not)?
(where is more probable restore for other issue not related to domain
itself)

I know there was important drs changes in samba 4.5, if the answer are
different based on samba version the answer can be about samba>=4.5

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.