[Samba] Migrate users from old server to new server without moving/copying configuration

Piers Kittel piers at centrefordeaf.org.uk
Mon Nov 19 11:09:07 UTC 2018

Rowland,

Thank you so much for replying!  I'm not exactly sure of the issues, but
it includes very slow log-in times (>30 minutes if I move to another
computer I've not used previously) and the KDC doesn't work.  I've tried
joining the two servers, but it stopped the new one from working
entirely, and I had to wipe the server and start again.  I've now spent
some time and got the new server set up perfect, I'm not really keen on
joining and killing the new server again, but I could try this again if
you think this is the best way forward?

Many thanks again!

With kind regards - Piers