[Samba] Manage Users / Contacts from command line

Fri Nov 9 10:01:11 UTC 2018

Hello,

to Manage users from cli I can use "samba-tool user <subcommand>".
It seem that this is only for OU=Users.

I have add a new OU to the samba AD an entry look like

CN=paul example,OU=abook,DC=kes,DC=example,DC=de
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: contact
cn: paul example
sn: example
givenName: paul
instanceType: 4
whenCreated: 20181109085254.0Z
displayName: paul_example
uSNCreated: 453523
name: paul example
objectGUID:: n1Sdtj36A0ykgQeLfE3bSQ==
objectCategory:
CN=Person,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=kes,DC=example,DC=de
telephoneNumber: 0123456789
mobile: 0123456789
whenChanged: 20181109093456.0Z
uSNChanged: 453600
ipPhone: 230
distinguishedName: CN=paul example,OU=abook,DC=kes,DC=example,DC=de

Is there a way to add entries to this OU from command line?
I want to write a script that users can add telephone book entries
without use RSAT.

Best Regards