[Samba] Conditionnal redirector samba4

Hénoch Hervé h.henoch at isc84.org
Tue May 29 12:25:49 UTC 2018

Yes, I try to trust forest between two AD domains.

But the prerequisite are to create a DNS redirection and I try to create
this using Windows DNS console under W2016

--
		*Hervé* *HÉNOCH*
*Responsable informatique*

/250, chemin de Baigne-Pieds – 84 000 Avignon/
*/www.institut-sainte-catherine.org/*
<http://www.institut-sainte-catherine.org/>