[Samba] nameservers, all DCS??

Denis Cardon dcardon at tranquil.it
Fri May 25 09:59:09 UTC 2018

Hi Carlos,

> About order Dcs in resolv.conf
>
> DC(LOCAL)
> DC(OTHER)

that is what we do here. You'll find some articles about DNS islanding
(for example [1]) that would recommend to do differently, but if you
happen to have the issue mentionned in those articles, you can actually
fix it by hand easily.

> I send same question in April:
>
> https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2018-April/214957.html

unfortunately there is no one paid on this list to answer your
questions... If no one is inspired or have time or have will or have the
knowledge, then there may be no answers (which is actually not so common
on this list).

Cheers,

Denis

[1]