[Samba] Windows 10 Client - Samba 3 Server - NT4 Style PDC

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu May 24 15:11:13 UTC 2018

Hai,

Yes, i get it, thats the same everywhere.
And i know that problem also, but then i really suggest get people in to helpout. Believe me, you will be running into problems and get even less time the longer you wait.

Base on this :
> specified domain does not exist or could not be contacted error".
Try \\ip it that works wait 5-15 min then try the nbtstat again.

Not working, change the firewall settings in windows from public to private.
And\or enable network detection in windows and try again.

Greetz,

Louis