[Samba] Primary group is 0 and contains 0 supplementary groups

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 11:39:41 UTC 2018

Bingo!!!! :D

After putting the option "ntlm auth = mschapv2-and-ntlmv2-only" it was
possible to join the controller to our samba4 AD.

Thank you Rowland and Louis!!! As I said before, you guys do a great job
here on the list. God bless them!

On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 7:38 AM, L.P.H. van Belle via samba <
samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> You could try the setting.
>
> ntlm auth = mschapv2-and-ntlmv2-only
>
> From man smb.conf
> The available settings are:
>
>                   ·   ntlmv1-permitted (alias yes) - Allow NTLMv1 and
> above for all clients.
>                   ·   ntlmv2-only (alias no) - Do not allow NTLMv1 to be
> used, but permit NTLMv2.
>                   ·   mschapv2-and-ntlmv2-only - Only allow NTLMv1 when
> the client promises that it is providing MSCHAPv2 authentication (such as
> the ntlm_auth tool).
>                   ·   disabled - Do not accept NTLM (or LanMan)
> authentication of any level, nor permit NTLM password changes.
>
> Greetz,
>
> Louis

Elias Pereira