[Samba] Fwd: Re: Erro Upgrade Samba 4.6.3 to 4.8

Carlos carlos.hollow at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:17:41 UTC 2018

Hi

I dot used distro packages, i compilated samba.

1° - Stop samba

2° - Donwload version 4.8.0

3 ° I executed -> ./configure     --prefix=/opt/samba --enable-debug
--enable-selftest -j2  and make , and make install

4° - Start samba

5° - Error and samba dot work

6° - send mail for this list

7° - Install winbind with you recomendation

8° - I talk with you

Regards,