[Samba] power users group

Lorenzo Delana lorenzo.delana at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 16:02:25 UTC 2018

that was exactly what I need to know

as you said using a GPO I can insert MyPowerUsers samba group into the
local Power Users group to allow recognize users in MyPowerUsers as
local power users for the purpose of authorize software install, etc.

my mistake was to think at the builtin groups ( Table 12.1 -
https://www.samba.org/samba/docs/old/Samba3-HOWTO/groupmapping.html ) as
domain intrinsict groups while it means local groups.

thank you