[Samba] Autoaccept all authentications to mitigate disabled guest logins in Windows 10 build 1709

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Mar 6 10:14:33 UTC 2018

Hai,

...   man smb.conf  ....
Have you tried that, that should work ;-) .

There you should see something like this.

[Global]
map to guest =  Bad Password

[ashare]
	path = /home/public/share
      read only = yes
      guest ok = yes

Look it up in the manual to see these settings explained, and dont forget to set the correct rights on the shared path.

Greetz,

Louis