[Samba] failed to call wbcSidToUid

Marcin Kruk askifyouneed at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 16:15:44 UTC 2018

I do not know if there is a uidNumber in Active Directory, I am not an
administrator of Microsoft AD.
So you claimed that I need add an extra parameters uidNumber and gidNumber
to the MS Active Directory user, and add an extra value to each of them?
I think that It will be impossible and too much extra work.
I need similiar funcionality than it was in the previous version.
So mabye I shoud change the backend parameter (tdb/ad/rid/autorid/ldap/nss)?