[Samba] Work folders

Philippe Clérié pclerie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 13:04:29 UTC 2018

:-)
It wouldn't be so bad if it were like Unison. It's the mumbo jumbo they
wrap it in that's annoying and the users demanding it because someone's
read something somewhere that's aggravating.
:-(

So I take it the answer's no.

I'll stick to roaming profiles then.

Philippe

The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.
<Anonymous>