[Samba] Setting up a Share Using Windows ACLs_2

fret fret at beotel.net
Tue Jul 31 12:00:15 UTC 2018

Well, Im new to this mailing list and for some reason cant find my post about
topic that I started(when searching archive latest date is 13jan 2018) so
cant reply to Rowland.So this is present situation and answers to Rowland
questions:

It was a mistake in smb.conf, I changed domain_name to TCIT,

in user map: !root = TCIT\Administrator TCIT\administrator

Members of Domain Admins are: Administrator(have uid) and lab2 user

Present situation:

# chown root:"Domain Admins" /srv/samba/TestShare3/
# chmod 0770 /srv/samba/TestShare3/

net rpc rights list privileges SeDiskOperatorPrivilege -U
"tcit\administrator"
Enter tcit\administrator's password:
SeDiskOperatorPrivilege:
  TCIT\Domain Admins
  BUILTIN\Administrators

getfacl /srv/samba/TestShare3/
# file: srv/samba/TestShare3/
# owner: root
# group: TCIT\134domain\040admins
user::rwx
group::rwx
other::---

In Windows7 Im logged in as Domain Administrator and I change between him
and lab2 user but the result is the same from Computer Management.

sorry for my disagreement with mailing list but the solution to this problem
is very important to me

--
Sent from: http://samba.2283325.n4.nabble.com/Samba-General-f2403709.html