[Samba] Package migration

Jeremiah Rothschild jeremiah at franz.com
Fri Jul 13 08:30:43 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 10:16:49AM +0800, adam_xu--- via samba wrote:
> Please note that: red hat's samba 4.7 has no AD DC function!

Oh, thanks. I do see a samba-dc package:

# yum info samba-dc
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
Available Packages
Name        : samba-dc
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 4.7.1
Release     : 6.el7
Size        : 80 k
Repo        : CentOS/7/x86_64
Summary     : Samba AD Domain Controller
URL         : http://www.samba.org/
License     : GPLv3+ and LGPLv3+
Description : The samba-dc package provides AD Domain Controller
functionality

What is missing? I could rebuild from the source RPM, if that helps.