[Samba] Adding Share Windows ACL

Micha Ballmann ballmann at uni-landau.de
Mon Jan 29 11:52:49 UTC 2018

Hello,

this helped me. I ve read some articles about share permissions and
security. It is usually or recommended to set the share permission to
"everyone" (it avoids some complexy mixed structur between share
permissons and security) with full control and only manage the access
via ACLs/NTSF permissions. In this case i have no more permission issues
and i dont need to setup a "unix group" or enable unix attributs for the
group "domain admins" and the user "administrator".

Thy very much for your great help!

PS: "Now im ignoring the security tab with good conscience"