[Samba] Deploy software in fileserver folder

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 14:20:56 UTC 2018

Hello,

I thought it worked, but after I uninstalled the software that I deployed
via user scope, it did not reinstall. I selected the "Redeploy application"
option, but it also did not work.

I read that in the user scope there are 2 installation options:

- Deployed to User, Assigned Software - Not installed until the default is
opened in the Programs Folder in the Start Menu.
- Deploy to User, Published Software - Not installed until initiated to be
installed from the "Programs and Features".

I used both options and it was not installed either.

I want to try to install via computer scope and into a fileserver folder
because of disk space in AD.

Is there any other way to set this up?

--
Elias Pereira