[Samba] Samba PDC and Ubuntu desktop client logon script

Luigi Romano ggromx8 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 17:30:46 UTC 2018

 Hi all,

I managed to configure an UBUNTU 16.04 Server as PDC using Samba; I can
successfully add Ubuntu or Windows client to the domain and all the users I
created can access the network resources.

I managed to let the Windows client run the logon script, thanks to which
for example I am able to mount the "H: disk" for the user that is logging
in on the Windows client.

I would like the Ubuntu client to do something similar; I'd like to have a
unique logon bash script in the server that the Ubuntu client fetch and
execute when the user logs on the client itself.

I've been googling a lot to find a solution but I didn't make it; can you
please help me out!

Thanks a lot in advance!