[Samba] GPOs not Working!

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Feb 7 13:42:48 UTC 2018

Hai,

I also found some extra guidance for you to review.

http://techgenix.com/Top-10-Reasons-Why-Group-Policy-Fails-to-Apply-Part1/
http://techgenix.com/Top-10-Reasons-Why-Group-Policy-Fails-to-Apply-Part2/
http://techgenix.com/Top-10-Reasons-Why-Group-Policy-Fails-to-Apply-Part3

For you, look at Part 2, point 7.
Authenticated users should work, if not, try the same with "domain computers"
! Keep authenticated users, give domain computers read.
Authenticated user should have read/apply

Reboot the pc and try again.

Greetz,

Louis