[Samba] Samba on Centos 7.x

Sean sean at shirtsofholland.com
Fri Dec 14 11:00:59 UTC 2018

Thx Louis! Will Check it out.

I see there are some other questions to answers. We plan to run it as a
service (not standalone) there are other services running. And maybe want
to tunnel traffic to some IP's to make it water tight.

Will read the links shared! thanks

Thanks, Sian N.H.

Dept. Automatisering and IT
Rivierenbuurt Amsterdam Netherlands