[Samba] Samba on Centos 7.x

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Dec 14 10:52:20 UTC 2018

Hai,

If you really need/want to use it on RH/Centos,
Have a look here : http://www.ezplanet.net/xwiki/bin/view/EzPlanetRepo/
Quote : The packages included in the EzPlanet Repo upgrade the standard packages and provide Domain Controller + Clustering + gluster VFS capabilities
Note mine, and just found these. I cannot tell how stable these are. So use with care.
Howto for the link above.
https://www.howtoforge.com/tutorial/samba-4-with-active-directory-on-centos-7-rpm-based-installation-with-share-support/

Greetz,

Louis