[Samba] Map share based on site?

Marco Gaiarin gaio at sv.lnf.it
Wed Apr 11 16:21:05 UTC 2018

In Samba/NT i was used to share mapping done in netlogon script, so
users move around between sites, get home and profile from remote
location but still have share mapped from local servers.

In Samba/AD, using GPO, share mapping is in ''user policy'', and so
user roam between sites and get different policies?

I'm googling around but i'm a bit confused... i can still use 'site and
services' defining sites and linking GPOs to sites?

Someone can pooint me to some (MS, i supposed) docs? Thanks.