[Samba] NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR from RPC server on samba 4.5.8 AD DC

Richard Connon richard at connon.me.uk
Mon Oct 16 18:06:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

I provided the dump of all the conf files to Rowland by email but in
case anyone else is curious they are also here:

http://www.irconan.co.uk/dc.tar http://www.irconan.co.uk/member.tar

I tried providing -S to the join command which didn't change the
behaviour. It doesn't seem to have trouble finding the DC, only when
connecting to the RPC server.

Cheers,

Richard