[Samba] NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_ERROR from RPC server on samba 4.5.8 AD DC

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Oct 16 17:13:49 UTC 2017

yes, this should work fine but this is something in your setup.
can you try this

kinit Administrator
net
 ads join -k -s fqdn-dc1.dom.tld

if kinit fails, then Rowland wil find your error..
ive seen this few times.. -S  solves it most of the times.

Greetz,

Louis
(mobile)

Op 16 okt. 2017 om 18:27 heeft Rowland Penny via samba <samba at lists.samba.org> het volgende geschreven: